Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
LINC/ESL Supply Teacher Pool
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
The LINC/ESL Program is holding a competition for the positon of: LINC/ESL Supply Teacher Pool.
We are looking for creative, enthusiastic and experienced LINC/ESL supply teachers.
- Demonstrate commitment to the mission, the goals and the educational philosophy of Niagara Folk Arts Multicultural Centre
- Understand the Canadian Language Benchmarks and facilitate their integration with classroom instruction
- Follow the Portfolio-Based Language Assessment (PBLA) format and include the use of the pre-developed LINC-related materials or external supplementary materials when appropriate.
- Conduct regularly-scheduled student assessments. PBLA format.
- Record student’s progress. Additionally, submit these advancements as weekly reports, success stories and quarterly reports – submitting each on time.
- Collect student input and provide referral guidance to their settlement needs.
- Grade students self-directed activities and homework, incorporating them into the body of the weekly lesson when possible.
- Perform other related duties of a LINC/ESL teacher
- Successful completion of post-secondary education in a field relevant to the position.
- All candidates should have an excellent knowledge/command of grammar, communicative language teaching techniques, must be TESL and TESL Ontario certified.
- Strong knowledge of local community services, training providers and relevant on-line resources.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills, resourceful, creative and strategic.
- Supportive team player, friendly, helpful, independent work habits, flexible, hardworking and take initiative.
- Knowledge of Portfolio Based Language Assessment (PBLA) is a strong asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Publisher, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, exercise discretion, and use sound judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- Experience working with non-profit organizations is an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of various LINC/ESL activities to use in the classroom.
- Flexibility to adjust lessons to students? levels and needs.
- Comfortable with using technology for teaching, e.g. Internet, Skype, LINC/ESL websites.
Deadline to apply with resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
please no phone calls or visits.
Only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations and materials in alternate formats for individuals with disabilities can be arranged upon request.
The Niagara Folk Arts Multicultural Centre is committed to workplace diversity
167 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui