Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
Processes customer orders; completes orders; maintains food and beverage readiness and serving area; collects revenues; keeps supplies ready and equipment operating; maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe workplace which is achieved by understanding the obligations listed in the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Processes customer orders by recording order and computing bill.
- Completes orders by selecting food items from serving or storage areas; placing on tray or takeout bag; serving beverages.
- Maintains food and beverage readiness by notifying kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders; preparing hot beverages; operating milkshake or frozen custard machines.
- Collects revenues by announcing or presenting bill to customers; receiving payment; calculating change returns to customers.
- Maintains serving area by keeping order; removing spills and food droppings; filing receipts.
- Maintains customer satisfaction and confidence by protecting fast food quality; meeting service expectations; finding ways to please customers.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying supplies in serving area and replenishing them.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures. Complies with food-handling and sanitation regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reviewing procedure manuals; learning new procedures and new equipment operation.
- Enhances fast-food organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Thrives under pressure. Ability to effectively handle escalations and time critical issues. Remains productive, provides solutions, and meets goals in stressful situations.
- Excellent track record of adhering to scheduling and attendance requirements.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Demonstrates flexibility by adjusting readily to changing priorities.
- Lift up to 15 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted as a condition of employment.
- Must be Smart Serve certified if age 18 or older.
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1119 total de vues, 2 aujourd'hui