Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Personal Support Worker
Description de l'emploi
Job Title: Personal Support Worker
Employer: ER Home Health Care Services
Job Location: Niagara Region
Rate of Pay: $15.00 -$16.00per hour
Full Time/Part-Time: Full-time/Part-time/Casual
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Settings: Nursing home, Retirement home & Private home
Security and Settings: Criminal record check, must be physically fit
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Long Term Care:
- To adhere to the plan of care as determined by the long-term care facility.
- To assist the resident/client with personal care and hygiene and activities of daily living.
- To observe and report on changes in residents/client’s condition to supervisor.
- To assist in maintaining a safe and cleanly environment, including residents/client’s equipment, belongings, and nursing equipment.
- To demonstrate understanding of resident/client needs and maximize abilities.
- To escalate medical emergencies to supervisor or emergency medical services as appropriate.
- To facilitate residents’, move in and transfers where applicable.
- Prepares nutritious, varied and economical meals and snacks, including special diets, as determined by the care plan, and uses proper food preparation, storage and hygiene practices.
- Provide care and companionship for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, convalescence or family disruption.
- May perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
- Provides cognitive, social and/or emotional support to the client.
- Promotes a safe environment for both the client and worker.
Skills Required: First Aid Certificate; CPR Certificate; Personal Support Worker Certificate; Health Care Aide Certificate.
Posted by: Elena Benigno-Ross
Drop resume at:
Unit 205-350 Scott Street
St Catharines, ON
43 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui