Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
The Community Action Program for Children (CAP-C) Assistant shall assist in the day to day of programs and services through:
- The design and implementation of a culture-based child development programming
- The development and dissemination of childhood development information and resources for assisting with field trips and activities outside the Niagara Native Centre.
- ECE or related experience in working within Early Childhood Development
- Experience working with small children ages 1 to 6
- Experience in group facilitation and programming
- Knowledge of social barriers and challenges faced by Urban Indigenous families
- Experience in culture based programs for children
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent research skills
- Experience working within a community based organization
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurance
- Current Criminal Records Check for the Vulnerable Sector a must have
Resume and Cover letter can be submitted to:
Niagara Regional Native Centre
382 Airport Road,
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Closing: November 20, 2018 at 4 pm
Preference will be given to qualified candidates of Indigenous heritage.
Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
171 total de vues, 3 aujourd'hui