Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
The Spa Receptionist is responsible for operations of the reception area. They provide a professional and memorable guest experience.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role;
- Creates a positive impression as a representative of Elements Spa;
- Maintain a professional, medically clean reception area and lounge. Maintain supplies of tea, citrus water, and fruit;
- Responsible for operations of the reception area, checking guests in and out for treatments at the spa;
- Has excellent knowledge of facility, treatments and services provided;
- Takes reservations for guests in person, on the telephone and through e-mail requests;
- Prints itineraries for therapists providing them with their daily retail goal. As well lets therapists know about service updates throughout the day;
- Encourages treatment add-ons and consistently up sells reservations;
- Educates clients on spa products and home care routines;
- Successfully helps therapists meet retail quotas by “finishing” the basket method;
- Process point of sale transactions, follows all cash-out procedures and has accountability for their own cash float;
- Data entry and files health history forms;
- Sells gift certificates;
- Inform team members of the latest promotions;
- Promotes feature spa promotions and special promotions throughout the year;
- Performs confirmations calls as requested by guests;
- Records and accounts for retail inventory if requested by management;
- Performs daily opening and closing procedures;
- Arranges mails and courier service, receives incoming deliveries;
- Handles guest complaints and refers them to management team when necessary;
- Participates in treatment and product training;
- Maintains a medically clean workstation consistent with the standards of the Great Wolf Lodge;
- Responsible for creating and submitting retail orders with management’s approval;
- Charting staff retail goals.
- Previous customer service experience;
- Previous retail and cashier experience;
- Knowledge of computer programs;
- Previous spa or salon experience.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds, bending, stretching, and able to stand for long periods of time.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted if over the age of 18.
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
1338 total de vues, 2 aujourd'hui