NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails and aperitifs; suggesting courses; explaining the chef’s specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons’ choices; identifying patrons’ special dietary needs and special requests.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons’ choices from bar and kitchen. Delivers accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant and inviting patrons to return.
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to host person; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
- Responsible for proper & accurate check reconciliation for all guest transactions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Focuses the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling customers’ current and future needs.
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Experience resolving conflict between groups with opposing perspectives, agendas, or priorities.
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Lift up to 25 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted if over the age of 18.
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
1025 total de vues, 3 aujourd'hui