Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Videographer (2 positions)
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
Start date: TBD
Rate of Pay: $18.00 per hour
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, evenings, weekends and special event work as required by position
Supervision: The successful candidate will be employed by the Fort Erie Native Cultural Centre Incorporated, responsible to the policies and directions determined by the Board of Directors and under the daily supervision of the Executive Director or his/her delegate.
Area of Responsibility: The Videographer operates video cameras and related equipment in the production and editing of video documentaries, educational television programs, or other video productions such as Cultural events, sporting events, etc.
- Prepares all required reports in a timely manner/according to set deadlines.
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Knowledge of professional audio and video editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Identify families and/or individuals in community that are willing to participate in the video, documentary, etc. using a Cultural approach.
- Work with other FENFC staff and programs to promote a coordinated approach when needed for the project.
- Linking and Networking with Indigenous and non-Indigenous organizations/services
- Promotion of culturally appropriate program activities
- Research and design culturally appropriate information/educational materials
- Design, develop and deliver various form of film, video and documentaries
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all FENFC staff, private and public organizations and agencies
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
- Post-secondary degree in film or television production, or related education may be substituted.
- Proficient with Adobe’s Premier Pro and After Effects along with other programs within Adobe’s CC suite. Experience with using DSLR cameras for video AND photographs.
- Experience working with Indigenous people and Indigenous communities.
- Knowledge of Fort Erie Native Cultural Centre and surrounding Indigenous organizations in the area to support the project’s needs
- An understanding and commitment to the needs, barriers, and goals of Indigenous people
- Strong understanding of Traditional Cultural knowledge
- Excellent videography skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to facilitate discussions
- Exceptional computer skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Outstanding Administrative abilities
- Maintain up to date files
- Ability to demonstrate cultural and social needs of Indigenous people
- Ability to connect naturally with Indigenous people
- Care and compassion in working with Indigenous people
- Ability to plan, organize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member
- Ability to follow direction
- MUST have a valid Ontario class G license and a clean driver’s abstract.
- Must have access to a dependable vehicle
- Must have or be able to obtain a satisfactory vulnerable sector CPIC
Please email cover letter, resume, 3 reference letters and demo reel to:
796 Buffalo Road
Fort Erie, ON, L2A 5H2
Fax: 905-871-9655 | Closing Date: April 20, 2018 @ 12:00 pm
Thank you for your interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
116 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui